For the latest on Datamaxx Products:
Interested in Datamaxx products and solutions? Get into the conversation by joining us on Facebook:
GREENLIGHT® Secure Access Control
In today’s world of ever-evolving acts of terrorism, Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (designated by the Department of Homeland Security) need to be increasingly vigilant in protecting against incidents that could impact public safety. Access control systems abound, but since Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources have no access to law enforcement data, no system provides sufficient information for threat assessment….until now. GREENLIGHT®, a partnership between law enforcement and Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources, is the only solution available accessing vital information to screen potential threats. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources now have the power for TRUE secure access control.
For more information about GREENLIGHT, please visit the GREENLIGHT website.
GREENLIGHT, a unique software using GTBM Inc.’s U.S. Patent 7,874,005 and Datamaxx U.S. Patent 7,797,309, is a trademark of Datamaxx Group, Inc. and GTBM, Inc. All other trademarks, and/or trade names are the property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged as such. ©2012 Datamaxx Group, Inc. and GTBM, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The GREENLIGHT solution interfaces with national, state and local law enforcement information via an authorized criminal justice network managed by law enforcement, while protecting private data.
- GREENLIGHT sends Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources real-time, “red light” or “green light” notifications without displaying confidential law enforcement information
- In the event of a threat detection, GREENLIGHT sends a full response to the partnering law enforcement agency with jurisdiction over the Critical Infrastructure and Key Resource
- Person, vehicle and boat queries available
- Offered as a Datamaxx Secure Cloud Solution™
- Utilize GREENLIGHT web solution or integrate into third-party security or visitor management solutions
- FBI CJIS Security Policy compliant
- Patented solution