Datamaxx Group, Microsoft Corporation, and Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (Esri) have joined forces to develop an innovative set of technical capabilities designed to help Public Safety and Homeland Security professionals more effectively identify and help prevent threats posed by organized crime, gangs, drug cartels, and terrorists while strengthening the ability of government to prepare for and respond to natural disasters and other events.
Through close collaboration, three industry leaders are proud to jointly introduce the Omnixx Fusion Core Solution, a public safety and homeland security solution being offered in the Secure Datamaxx Cloud. Datamaxx, Microsoft and Esri have architected a framework to leverage the best capabilities from each organizations’ software components in a simple-to-use, easily configurable solution that provides seven key capabilities for municipal, county, regional, state, or federal intelligence and fusion centers that are easily adaptable to other public safety sector information fusion and collaboration needs.
- Managed Intake — Pre-loaded and fully customizable forms for processing, assigning, and satisfying many different types of intelligence and information service requests.
- Enterprise Search — Provides tools to search across multiple data sources including NCIC, Nlets, State and Local CJIS repositories, transactional systems, file shares, web sites and databases.
- Integrated Analytics — Powerful link chart, pattern, and geospatial analysis capabilities are included and extendable to integrate new or existing applications.
- Analyst Collaboration — Integrated capabilities to enable analyst and customer collaboration using Secure Enterprise Messaging, Web sites, wikis, and blogs.
- External Systems Connectivity — Easily configured, secure connections to external data sources and supported connectivity to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Information Sharing Environment (ISE) Shared Space, eGuardian, and the Automated Critical Asset Management System (ACAMS).
- Robust Security — Meets stringent CJIS Security Policy requirements for encryption and advanced authentication and can also be integrated with existing authentication and auditing systems.
- Tools for Managing Operations — Manage analyst staffing and monitor center activities through powerful management reporting capabilities.